EPACK is a leading eps thermocol products manufacturing company in India that is widely and deeply engrossed in the manufacturing of thermal insulation products. These thermocol insulation products are also put to use in various industrial and household variations. We bring forth to our clients a quality range of Thermocol Sheets that is widely used in residential and commercial buildings. These eps thermocol insulation sheets are available in white color, ready-made insulation tiles can also be painted in any color by brush or sprayed only with water based paints and emulsion. Furthermore, these sheets are light-in-weight & rigid and contain air entrapped in minute closed cells.
Thermocol insulation sheets are effective and efficient insulation for low and high temperature i.e Cold Storage, Industrial Refrigeration, Refrigerated Vans, Sound Insulation, commercial and residential Air Conditioning. It used multiple layer staggers and broken joint arrangement in pipeline insulation carrying chilled brine or water, Air conditioning ducts etc. We conform to the international standards of thermal insulation. We manufacture its products in strict adherence to the standards. Upon manufacturing, we pass the goods through numerous tests. Moreover, this ensures that the quality of the products is indisputably brilliant.
• Low thermal conductivity
• Satin Finish, Snow white and Clear.
• Fungus resistant contains Acoustics properties.
• Light weight and Shock proof. Non-toxic and Leak proof.
• Provides Cushioning against breakage, withstand extraordinary stress and vibration.
• Versatile – can be moulded in any size, shape and thickness.
We manufacture thermocol pipe insulation products as per customer’s requirements as increasing demands of customers, our company provides high quality assortment of Thermocol Insulation. This Thermocol Insulation is known for its rugged construction and optimum finish. We provide eps thermocol products at affordable price to get maximum satisfactions of customers.
• They have 60 mm – 120 mm thick walls and ceiling panels with PUFF sandwiched on either side.
• The PUFF panel faces a PPGI sheet with 0.5 mm thickness on either side.
• They are insulated with CFC free PUFF with a closed content of 90 – 95%.
• The foam density will be nearly 40 /- 2 kg/m³.